Wednesday, March 6, 2013

H.A.L.T.

Mind strong, body strong, try to find equilibrium.. head straight, screwed-on, we screwed up for too long. - Bush, 'The Sound of Winter'

I guess it was bound to happen--I've fallen off my pink cloud somewhat, and life is a little less electric these days. Not that there's really anything wrong with that. Life is still exponentially better than it was in my use.

I've been writing a CRAZY amount in my memoir, and it's a story that I almost feel I can't rest until I get out. But I have to. The thing is, I've gone to meetings far too little since I began writing, which also means that I haven't been getting out of the house for shit. My roommates are awesome, but they're still my roommates, and they're sort of a given.

Thank God for IOP, because if it weren't for Outpatient I would be like furniture in this mother fucking house. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment